Microsoft again marked as BI Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for 2010

Gartner positions Microsoft as Leader in the 2010 Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence Platforms as it’s one of the BI Vendors who have strong breadth & depth of the platform capabilities globally and are able to deliver enterprise level BI solutions and implementations.  Gartner also depicts that this success is due to the low price point and continuous market penetration through attractive offerings. Not only this but a strong leverage of installed base products such as Excel, SQL Server, SharePoint etc helps Microsoft to be the market leader in BI.

It is believed that Microsoft can provide you with the breadth and depth of tools, applications, and infrastructure needed to help you achieve true business performance. Their goal is to massively simplify the way to think about delivering business intelligence to all organizational employees, so that BI doesn’t anymore offer tool for 20% of a typical organization but for the other 80%.

  • http://Website Pharmacy technician certification exam

    Great information! I’ve been looking for something like this for a while now. Thanks!

  • http://Website school grants

    Great site. A lot of useful information here. I’m sending it to some friends!

  • http://Website physician assistant

    Valuable info. Lucky me I found your site by accident, I bookmarked it.

  • http://Website forex robot

    My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!